Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun game that takes 10 min a day to compete

Are you tired of having to work long days to make ends meet, and coming home to unwind with your favorite game. To find that all of the kids are way ahead of you? I know I get tired of trying to keep up with my favorite games and then get overpowered the moment I have to go back to work on Monday for my 10 hr shifts.

Well I found a game that I think has a lot of potential, and I have been playing it about 10 minutes a day for the last few weeks. I have garnered more experience and won more challenges than anyone else. The game is called RPG Basketball, and you can literally play this game 1 to 2 minutes every hour and show some signs of progress and stay on top against anyone else in the game. It is the perfect game for those of us that work long days and just want to have a little bit of relaxation without spending hours pounding through some map killing beasts.

Right now the game only has 1 on 1 challenges, it is in beta and they are busy adding in 3 on 3 challenges, tournaments for 1 on 1 and even team play. You control one player, or if you wish they give you two free players to play with. You then go and challenge people in 1 on 1 matches, kind of like you did as a kid. You make bets on if you are going to win, they are small like 1 to 3 dollars of in game money. Whether you win or loose you gain a bit of experience, winner gets the money pot. There is some equipment to buy in the game, I have even seen stuff that gives a bonus to your stats, although it is rare to find see it at this point.

The game is still in beta, and they are still adding stuff. But it is fun to do 10 minutes a day. You get maximum 3 challenges every single hour so you can do other things while you wait for the stamina to build up. I clean the house and make dinner or watch some TV, it is pretty cool and fits me perfectly.

I hope that you decide to try this game out, I will not give a referral link as I just want more people to play this game.

RPG Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment